Saturday, April 22, 2006

Smokin' Love

I got tied up playing a few hundred games of freecell while listening to Hot Fuss the other night when I realized I forgot about dinner and it was almost midnight. After driving around for awhile I wound up heading to a chain restaurant, because most mom and pops were in bed at this time on a weeknight. That was fine by me, because I was in a cheese stickey-chicken fingerish-loaded cheese fries mood. So I ended up at this gem on a weeknight and took a seat at the bar, ordering the sampler to go and a beer while I wait. I passed the time by catching Sportscenter and people-watching. As I scanned the room, I noticed this couple sitting back and smoking in unison. Man, nothing tops off a meal like sitting on the same side of a booth and getting some primary and second-hand smoke.


Then, in between synchronized puffs they start hooking up.

Then they'd quit smooching and go back to smoking. They repeated this cycle for awhile until I just figured I had to covertly photograph the process on my phone. Sorry the pics are so small.. I guess I zoomed in too much while pretending to play bejeweled.

3 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 8:25 AM, Blogger Moose said...

Must have been a slow night in chucktown

 
At 4/24/2006 4:07 PM, Blogger Dev said...

Ya just can't beat 90 degree weather on the beaches...

...especially when you're in the library during exam week.

 
At 4/24/2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Moose said...

You can't beat 90 degree weather on the golf course with a hang over and case of beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home