Monday, April 24, 2006

penny: allow myself to introduce....myself


hello SOD faithful...im very honored to have been offered a spot to vent, preach, complain, whatever. add the promise of profit-sharing and free dental and who could say no. and so it is with pride i take my place alongside reporting geniuses that have not only found the final resting place of a timeless classic, but also, well a timeless treasure. despite the cockblocks he's thrown us all, ill do my best to support the devil and right past wrongs. talks of a longstreet theater repair fund already in the works...

5 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, for one, look forward to the contributions of SOD's newest addition!

 
At 4/24/2006 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pledge 1 dollar since I have no money, since Dev ruined my life

 
At 4/24/2006 4:06 PM, Blogger Dev said...

Welcome aboard Penny.. nice trademark image up there.

Brace.. what's up man, wanna get a beer or 12 later?

 
At 4/25/2006 2:07 PM, Blogger *jcg said...

yay! Penny!

 
At 4/25/2006 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to think I stood up for you when you were labeled as a poor man's John Stamos. Way to go Uncle Jesse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home