Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Summer of Dev Apology (#1)

Dear Hopsings,
First, I'd like to say that I'm glad you overcame your personal problems. Obviously, that's not the reason of this letter though. I just want to say I regret I ever doubted your wicked awesome culinary skills. I am man enough to fess up when I've made a mistake and I'm sorry. If this letter does not make everything ok, then atleast know I've had your Japanese/Chinese/Thai cuisine 3 times this week. When considering this, please take into account that it's only Tuesday.
-Dev.

P.S.- Say hey to General Tso.

Now before I get all the 'you're a gluttonous slob' fan mail, let me explain. I'm running over a quarter marathon this weekend and need their sodium-laden meals to help retain water. Now where did I put their mailing number?

3 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once at at Zesto's four times in one week, and that was all on a Saturday. I even think you were there. Hell, I'm pretty sure you encouraged it!

 
At 3/29/2006 6:19 PM, Blogger Dev said...

'...man, I bet you could go for some fried chicken about now. Go finish off a pack of Marlboro Reds while you're at it..'

 
At 3/31/2006 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only man to turn down 2 steaks for vodka. For shame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home