Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hodgepodge

It's been a pretty long week for me, as I expected. Not much sleep. Not much beer. Lots of chocolate though. Anywho, so all I can give you for entertainment is this:



Isn't that picture hilarious? That dog's wearing socks. If you don't think that's funny, well then..




I know that's pretty slack, but atleast I didn't send those pictures out in a Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: email. Also, I joined an Fantasy Nascar group. My drivers are:

Greg Biffle
Jamie McMurray
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Dale Jarrett
Robby Gordon
Elliot Saddler
Kyle Petty
Ken Schrader

I don't know much about Nascar, but I do know that rubbin' is racin'.

4 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And in this league you will lose to me......

 
At 2/17/2006 11:56 AM, Blogger Dev said...

I just hope the Jim Beam car, the Crown Royal car, and the Budweiser car do the best they can.

 
At 2/17/2006 3:00 PM, Blogger Crummy said...

But won't they all be too drunk to drive?

 
At 2/17/2006 7:26 PM, Blogger Dev said...

What is this 'too drunk to drive' you speak of ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home