Saturday, February 11, 2006

Photographical Hiatus

So after many drunken excursions and a camping trip that was filled with ocean mist, my camera finally called it quits in a myriad of ways. I can't blame it, the camera has been through alot. That goes with the territory of being a ground-zero photojournalist. So anyway, I hunted down the original box to look up my warranty information and customer service numbers. I have to rate Sony at 6 beers out of a 6 pack on this one. I spoke to a live person after pressing a few numbers, and after 2 diagnostic tests she was ready to give me the information on where to send the camera. All expenses were paid and they've guaranteed it to be fixed within 10 days.

Unfortunately, that means the SoD will be more textual for the next few weeks. So now might be a good time for you slack-jawed yokels to get hooked on phonics. I've already seen a few shots I regret not being able to capture like:

-A perfect rainbow coming out of a fountain

-Go cart monster derby

-Chap chasing a cat up a tree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home