Friday, January 27, 2006

The Friends Reunion

I'm sure most have found out by now that the original cast of Friends has agreed to have a short comeback. They're each getting paid 5 million to be in four 1 hour episodes. That payday seems like alot, but keep in mind they were making a million per episode when they were originally on the air.

Now most people are aware that I'm not a fan of that hit series. Personally, I found their comedy as hilarious as Gallagher. And I'm sure everyone knows the real reason Friends lasted on the air so long- the actresses weren't allowed to wear a bra during their ten-season run. Seriously, pay attention the next time you catch a rerun and see if anything jumps out at you.

On tangential note, I'm looking forward to a personal friends reunion this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a 1-hour episode featuring Monica (Courtney Cox-Arquette) and Rachel (newly single Jennifer Anniston) mud wrestling would be worth 5 million. Anybody want to donate to the cause?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home