Wednesday, July 05, 2006

All we got is toast

"Last call," they yelled.

"I'm hungry," he said.

"The cook never showed up, so I'll try to cook for yall," she said.

"What's it take to get some fondue around here?" I asked.

"...," the lowcuts answered.

"Let's roll," we agreed.

"The back booth at stop #2 looks good," I thought.

His elbow, the strange woman licked.

"Want to see my p _ _ _ _?" the strange woman asked.

"Let's roll," we agreed. again.

"Drive up to the first window," the intercom mumbled.

"This wait is ridiculous," we thought.

"The fourth time's the charm," we hoped.

"Are these stools taken?" I asked the familiar lowcuts.

"Want some of our toast?" they asked.

"Welp, see ya later," we said.

"Let's watch a movie," I said.

"I hope they eventually made it to White Castle," I thought while driving to class after one long blink.

3 Comments:

At 7/06/2006 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stay off the crack, brah.

and this is a different anonymous than the other anonymous that y'all were getting your panties in a wad about a few days ago.

 
At 7/06/2006 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dev, have you ever had a normal experience at a restaurant?

 
At 7/06/2006 5:19 PM, Blogger Dev said...

Unfortunately, two of those stops were waffle houses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home