Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm back, baby!

The birds are chirping. The days are sunny. Life.. is.. good.

But.. what's making it so good? I guess it's a short list of fortunate events including, but not limited to the following:

Board scores came in yesterday and I did alot better than I expected. There was room for improvement, but I had a great return on the time I invested.

When I leave school now, I actually get to leave my schoolwork too. I'm not sure how I'll occupy myself now.

The Gamecocks are advancing to the Super Regionals in baseball. And in football, it looks like we're starting to have our culture change..


Throw in some more blue crabs and I emphatically, unequivocally, and odorlessly declare this the Summer of Dev: Reloaded!

6 Comments:

At 6/06/2006 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's just not summer without Summer of Dev (even if I am in school).

 
At 6/07/2006 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Summer of Dev: Reloaded" is good but I like "Summer of Dev: Keepin' It Gangsta" a little better.

Don't forget American Idol Taylor Hicks' first single, "Do I Make You Proud" will be released next week!

Seacrest, out.

 
At 6/07/2006 11:57 AM, Blogger MG said...

love the "Reloaded" ;)

Good to hear

 
At 6/07/2006 7:32 PM, Blogger justacoolcat said...

Naturally, I'm a
"SummerofDev: With a Vengeance" type.

 
At 6/08/2006 3:53 PM, Blogger Moose said...

How about the prequel, Summer of Dev “ college years”= now that would be a show I might watch.

 
At 6/22/2006 5:29 PM, Blogger Dev said...

That was a show whose taping you witnessed live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home