Monday, May 08, 2006

Drivin' with 100.5

The Drive at 100.5 FM in Charleston is one of my favorite radio stations of all time. This station was formerly known as Alice FM, but it's still 'all about the music.'

They aptly describe themselves as 'your friend with a really cool mp3 collection.' Spinning music ranging from the 80s to contemporary, they target people in their midtwenties. For you office spacers, check the previous link to listen to them online.

Here are the last ten songs they played when I wrote this post:

If You Could Only See
Tonic

Ants Marching
Dave Matthews Band

Short Skirt Long Jacket
Cake

Sunrise
Norah Jones

Caravan
Van Morrison

Clocks
Coldplay

Our House
Madness

Wake Me Up When September Ends
Green Day

Harden My Heart
Quarterflash

She Talks to Angels
Black Crowes

3 Comments:

At 5/08/2006 1:53 PM, Blogger MG said...

I guess that confirms me to be no longer in my midtwenties... damn.

 
At 5/08/2006 2:36 PM, Blogger Moose said...

I guess you fixed your computer, chach-face

 
At 5/17/2006 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home