Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Nice Hair ey



In just 7 short years and about 2,300 Propecias, you too can have such flowing locks. It takes a childhood diet of paint chips and wild berries to dress like a Canadian though.



Speaking of stupid Canadia, I need to take a second to salute Rick Moranis ey. His filmography includes classics like Little Shop of Horrors and Spaceballs, but his real achievement is the movie he wrote, directed, and starred in- Strange Brew. If you're a beer drinker, I cannot emphasize how important it is that you watch this movie ey. Check if it's at your local video store, it's worth renting.

7 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Moose said...

Rick Moranis was actually a childhood hero of mine, but now that he is Canadian he has been scratched off my list of hero's

 
At 1/11/2006 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going bald at 16 is not fun for anybody. Plus being legally blind in 34 states can't possibly help things either. You told me to strike a pose and I gave you the best I had. I know that I'm not a Ford Model, but I poured my heart and soul out in that Mexican restaurant. Are there any other abnormalities you would like to point out? Would feet clapping be one? This is blatant exploitation, and I shall take no more part of it. I am through with you sir.




( Call me Sunday morning, and let's go drinking okay? )

 
At 1/11/2006 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah the exploitation of stone continues

 
At 1/11/2006 2:49 PM, Blogger Dev said...

Abnormalities? You mean like going cross-eyed in the second grade because of sitting too close to the tv?

 
At 1/11/2006 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah I forgot about that one. Just to clarify though I was 4 yrs old, and anytime I watch the Smurfs I start screaming and hitting my head. Old habits die hard I reckon.

 
At 1/12/2006 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stone is the true poster child for the inbreeding metropolis called Sumter

 
At 1/12/2006 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it back nony. We're no metropolis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home