Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Wedding

So Ludge’s wedding ended up being round 2 for the bachelor party. We started drinking three days before the actual event. We drank before the rehearsal. We drank after the rehearsal. Hell, we even drank 30 minutes before the actual nuptials.

I couldn’t be happier for LJ.. I mean, if you had one last chance at having a good time, how else would you want to spend it? It would be hard to top that motley crew pictured above. I guess it’s like being an inmate on death row and getting one last meal. Well, he got 7 whole courses.. 3 of which were covered with sauces with French names. I guess it all worked out in the end..

8 Comments:

At 12/21/2005 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great post...I too am happy for LJ and great drawing! The question is who is next......

 
At 12/21/2005 5:46 PM, Blogger Dev said...

I can't take credit for the drawing, although I did add the hat, curly hair, and 'O' face. As far as who is next, my money is on the suprise darkhorse: The Ticker.

 
At 12/21/2005 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's not discount the red head of the group...the crum-baker....oh, pic #68 in your photo book from LJs wedding...and the pic of lee sitting on the bed with Jamie...those two pics sum up the weekend!

 
At 12/23/2005 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

after the topless shot of bill young gets major internet circulation theres no way hes not next. NAMBLA posterboy here we come

 
At 12/23/2005 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Dev and Bill for ruining my Christmas. I cant get that image out of my head. hold on (baaaaarrrrrfff) okay a little better. On a lighter note my money is on TomTom, he cant get his mind off of that beauty on page 104.

 
At 12/26/2005 9:40 AM, Blogger Moose said...

Good times guys, Katharine and I thank all of you for the good times. I know yall made a good impression on the Kat's family and the people from Arkansas. One person even thought tick was cute. Crazy times.

 
At 1/04/2006 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good lord..bills naked upper body looks like a donated skin graft from the vagina of a 500 pound fat lady. (ie the kind that spawned LOB & KOB)

 
At 1/05/2006 11:37 PM, Blogger Dev said...

The aforementioned picture has been removed by request.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home