Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Tide rolled in..

So I had the best seats I've ever had at this past Saturday's game, unfortunately they were for this past Saturday's game. It seemed like a lot of our players didn't have their hearts in the game. Here's a guy that was trying to inspire his teammates for 4 quarters:

I wasn't close enough to actually hear what was being said, but if I read Spurrier's lips correctly I think he was saying: "Let's try to avoid the shotgun the next time it's 4th and 2."


Don't really have much else to say about the game. I'll upload the rest of the pics soon.

4 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dev,
hello to you and to louis...like the blog by the way.

 
At 9/21/2005 11:46 AM, Blogger Moose said...

Dev,

I can't believe you bought that ticket for only 30 bucks. Only good things happen when you are drinking with the Senator

 
At 9/21/2005 6:01 PM, Blogger Dev said...

Crazy Dick, welcome to the site.

The view from those seats was amazing.. wish the game had been better. So we're benching some CBs, not exactly the position I frowned upon the most. Carlos is a bad-ass though, when he holds onto the ball.

I hope the garbage men quit striking in Columbia though, I haven't seen that much trash there in awhile.

 
At 9/22/2005 8:56 AM, Blogger Moose said...

So that is what is going on with the trash. Damn it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home