Friday, September 02, 2005

UCF Post game Thoughts

The Gamecocks picked up an easy win in their opener, even though the score may not reflect that. I was most impressed with Blake Mitchell, who completed 18 of 23 passes for 330 yards.

Just a few of my opinions:

I think our line play on both sides of the ball will be our weakest link for the rest of the season. On offsense, I think that killed our running game. . I was surprised to read that the defense had 6 sacks.

I know we kept our game as plain as possible, but I hope creative running strategies make up for any lack of ability next weekend.

Ko had a spectacular game, as expected. JUCO transfer Mike West busted ass too. It seemed like our corners were playing back against their receivers, I hope UGA isn't able to exploit those quick outs.

I'm anxious to watch Georgia's opener.
Anywho, pics are up (check My Pictures to the right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home