Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Carolina vs. Vandy

USC beat Vandy 35-28 this past weekend. Anyone who thought we would blow them out has obviously not watched either team play this year. I consider it a quality win but it came a great cost- the loss of Syvelle Newton for the year. He tore his achilles tendon and I hope he can recover by next year. The plays where Blake would flank out to receiver as Syvelle moved from tailback to quarterback were genius.

The game was just part of a great weekend that was filled with
old friends, cold beer, good food, warm whiskey, and perfect weather.


So now we travel Knoxville, home of the dirtiest college football program in the nation. We haven't beaten UT in over a decade, but I think we have a legitimate shot this year. They will be missing Gerald Riggs. Their offense seems touchdown-averse. They're probably looking towards their Notre Dame matchup. The line is at 14 and I say there is no way UT covers. I'll be the first to admit it on Sunday if they do. I had plans for this weekend, but now I'm thinking a trip to Tennessee is worth it.

Pics are up. Also, I apologize to anyone who believed that there was such a thing as an archeological dental residency to restore teeth on mummified bodies.

2 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 9:30 AM, Blogger Moose said...

damn good weekend, the picture of tick is classic, since he pretty much left everything in that picture some where in my house. What the hell did he wear home. I am using his shirt as a towel for bailey tonight when I give that smelly ass dog a bath.

 
At 10/26/2005 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

had fun this weekend with yall, find me and jay florida tix. oh yea, and his wallet too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home