Sunday, January 07, 2007

hi.

Woah, yall still here?

Good to know. Sorry I've been slack.. I've been on a voyage of self-discovery (which could arguably be described as just a search for edible garbage). Plus, you guys know how busy this time of year is at the office. I'll give a brief recap of some the going-ons for the past month.

Christmas was great. I went to a handful of tacky themed parties which I had previously never attended. I guess that honor is reserved for 25 year olds and up. I didn't get dress socks like I always ask for, but did receive alot of other loot to be discussed later.

New Year's Eve was perfect and has kicked off an already-fulfilling 2007. Personally, I found 2006 a little bland. My crowning achievement was passing part one of the national boards exam, but other than that I didn't check off many items on my list of goals. I completed my 2006 resolution of not listening to the song 'Photograph' by Nickelback. I renewed that resolution for another year and also added ThatDamnRascalFlattsSong(tm) to the list.

Anyway, the pickem contest finishes with tomorrow night's BCS championship game. So I guess this place can finally get back to its abnormal self. Future topics include:

-Daddy gets a new pair of shoes
-Tripp gets a haircut
-The Educated Epicurean
-Growing up, instead of wider

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2007 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you survived --- "Dev-Ember"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home