Tuesday, November 07, 2006

TV: How I Met Your Mother

I haven't had much time for television lately, but a new show that's caught my attention is How I Met Your Mother (Mondays at 8PM on CBS). I guess it would fall under the category of a romantic comedy, but it's told through a series of flashbacks like The Wonder Years. One of the five stars is that detestable, talentless Alyson Hannigan (American Pie, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc) but I'm actually a fan of her character on the show. Another one of the main actors is Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser, M.D.) who plays a similar role as he did in a trip to White Castle. Anyway, it's a 'love story told in reverse' that has storylines and dialogues written for people in their midtwenties. Check it out.



Now this post might not seem like the typical SoD rant, but Carlos Thomas isn't covering receivers very well. In fact, if Ron Cooper and Tyrone Nix don't start making adjustments (like having someone over 5'10" shadow opposing 6'6" receivers) then I'm gonna start dishing about this season's Grey's Anatomy.

7 Comments:

At 11/08/2006 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dev good post,

Between How I met your mother and Heroes,

Monday is a pretty good night of TV

I heard that Doogie came out of the closet last week.

 
At 11/08/2006 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doogie? bradford?

 
At 11/08/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger Crummy said...

I agree that it is a good show. I also recently found out that the actor who plays the main character Ted went to my high school.

 
At 11/08/2006 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was penis head with ears had to be bill young eh?

 
At 11/09/2006 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"penis head with ears" I have not heard Bill Young being called that since college. That is funny...those were the dayz.

 
At 11/09/2006 11:36 AM, Blogger Dev said...

Stay away from the Florida house DTD alum.

 
At 11/09/2006 4:22 PM, Blogger Moose said...

What email

 

Post a Comment

<< Home