Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Rise of a Star




So there I was in the middle school gym, outlasting each of my opponents one word at a time. In between rounds it was becoming more clear to me. Now is the time for Billiam to show his worth! I don't need the country of origin. I don't need to have it used in a sentence. All I need is an opportunity. I almost felt bad for my two opponents. I approached the microphone exuding confidence.. I must have been glowing like a fire illuminating a dark summer night. The judge then issued his challenge. My journey in this gauntlet all came down to this. I looked out to all of my fans and then spoke..

"E-N-C-Y-C-L-O-P-E-D-I-A"

4 Comments:

At 8/02/2005 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that Ma Fratelli from the Goonies?

 
At 8/02/2005 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know there was a Belusihi/Bear Costume skit on SNL?
Was that from his National Lampoon days?

 
At 8/02/2005 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it would have been cuter if her holding a "HUNNY" jar. And when I say "cuter" I mean "more disgusting".

 
At 8/03/2005 10:22 AM, Blogger Dev said...

Ebtek? Stretch? Now all we need are the Du and Data and it will be like old times. Not sure who rutiger is though.. must be the guy that hung out with Condor..

Anyone have the picture of Billiam crying because he doesn't have his fork at thanksgiving or the banana shot ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home